Why Jerusalem Stone Architecture?
- Jerusalem Stone Architecture blends perfectly with natural surroundings. Historically, our stone and our master artisans have been creating dreams out of stone from father to son, generation to generation.
- Our factory employs a group of stone master masons that produce the traditional textured finishes of Jerusalem. Also, we schooled and train the next generation off stone carvers at our facilities to keep this art alive.
- We are natural stone specialists. We work with owners, architects and contractors to identify and supply the best stone based on a specific project. Tell us your desired application, color and texture, and we can suggest the perfect stone for the project.
- Any stone work that impacts the value of real estate should be Legitimate, Authentic, and Original.
- Stone can also assist in providing a more luxurious feel to an area and in doing so make a property more marketable and therefore valuable.
Does Jerusalem Stone Architecture have its own stone factory?
Yes. Our factory employs a group of stone master masons that produce the traditional textured finishes of Jerusalem. Also, we schooled and train the next generation off stone carvers at our facilities. Jerusalem Stone Architecture skillfully designs and fabricates custom works to reflect the image of your project with personal attention to details and design elements.
From what countries do Jerusalem Stone Architecture imports it stone products?
The majority of our stone is from cities around Jerusalem. We also import stone on-demand from the elite stone quarries of Italy, Portugal, Spain, Egypt and Turkey.
How customizable are your stone products?
Our team can put together any product from concept to fabrication. We’ve created countless custom items. If you want a product that’s totally unique, you’ve come to the right place.